The Responsible for the processing of the data collected through this Website is: MUSA YARN S.L. (hereinafter, "MUSA YARN", with address at C / Sant Elies, 12 - Piso 3º Puerta 2ª - 08006 Barcelona and contact email email@example.com.
The personal data provided to MUSA YARN will be used to:
1. Enable the maintenance, development and management of the commercial relationship formalized by the contracting of products and / or services through this Website. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent provided by the user himself and / or the contract on which the business relationship is based. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as this business relationship is maintained and, once it is finished, during the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities legally foreseen.
2. Respond to requests for information and / or queries made by the User. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent provided by the user himself. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities legally foreseen.
3. Keep the customer informed, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to the products, services and news of MUSA YARN, The legal basis of the treatment is also the consent provided by the same user. If the User does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website.
4. To be able to publish your content, photographs and data related to your social media accounts, on the MUSA YARN website. This transfer of personal data and intellectual property of the contents, will be treated to be included in the MUSA YARN website, which implies that said contents will be visible worldwide. In any case, the legal basis for the processing of the data is the consent given by the interested party. The data will be kept until you revoke your consent or as long as there are legal obligations or responsibilities may arise. MUSA YARN will not communicate personal data to any third party.
MUSA YARN will only communicate data to the Public Administrations for the fulfillment of legal obligations. In addition, you can communicate the data to the following categories of managers: Providers of electronic communications and online office automation, hosting, management software, management, accounting, auditing and lawyers, storage companies and transport companies.
The interested party may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition or portability by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to MUSA YARN, C / Sant Elies 12, Piso 3º Puerta 2ª - 08006 Barcelona. In the treatments whose legitimacy is based on the consent, the User has the right to withdraw said consent at any time. The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We inform you that not providing the requested information may imply the impossibility of formalizing or complying with the object of the contract.
MUSA YARN presumes that the data have been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, and that they are correct and accurate.
Free text fields
The free text fields that, at your disposal, may appear on the Website have the sole and exclusive purpose of collecting information to improve the quality of services, especially the delivery of the products purchased.
You, the User, must not include, in those spaces that the Website may offer as "free text fields", any personal data of a special nature without prior notice to MUSA YARN, as defined by current regulations.
Our services are aimed at people of legal age, if you are a minor, it is required that you have the prior consent of your parents or guardians before proceeding to send us your personal data.
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided through it by analyzing browsing habits, advertising to manage advertising on this Website and to offer you behavioral advertising. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
For the purposes of this policy, "continue browsing" means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the website; download any content from it or scroll.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, such as, for example, this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits or those of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
What types of cookies does this Website use?
Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by MUSA YARN or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the Website. To do this, your navigation on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of content, products or services shown on it.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Specifically, this Website uses:
1. Google Analytics cookies, an analytical tool offered by Google LLC.
2. GoogleAds cookies, to improve advertising by targeting it according to the content that is relevant to the user, improve the performance reports of an advertising campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen, a tool offered by Google LLC.
How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer.